3. "You", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Service from the Website or from any other channel provided by delyGO.
4. "We", "us", "our", and "delyGO" are references for the Company.
5. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website or via our mobile application.
6. "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.delygo.in or our mobile applications on which we offer our Services.Section2: Placing Ordering
1. Any contract for the supply of Services from this Website is between you and the Vendor; for the supply of Services from this Website any contact is between you and delyGO. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
2. Services received from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
3. Any order that you place with us is subject to delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
4. If the delivery capacity is available we will accept the contract and confirm it. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Services will be confirmed by text message (SMS).
5. The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified and confirm the price of the Services ordered.
6. If there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
7. Our business hours are 10 AM to 8 PM from Monday to SaturdaySection3: Delivery
1. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering. All the goods are transported in the specified time as agreed by the delyGO team and the customer.
2. If delivery is done by the delivery partners, it is their sole responsibility to provide service in a timely manner.
3. In the case delivery is done by delyGO or a third party delivery partner assigned by delyGO, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by DelyGo in either case.
4. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by delyGO.
5. All risk in the Goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
6. If you fail to accept delivery of Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
7. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Goods adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
8. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you place your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.Section4: Pricing and Payment Method
1. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and have been input accordingly; while we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to can change at the time of delivery based on the effort taken to provide service. We also reserve the right to alter the Services available on the Website.
2. All prices for delivery by delyGO or a third party provider assigned by delyGO listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
3. The total price for Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be informed once your order is confirmed. Full payment must be made for all the Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
4. If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.Section 5: List of Goods not carried by us
We regret that we cannot carry any of the following items:
1. LEDs, LCDs, plasma, OLED and any kind of television screens
2. Liquid products of any volume
3. Livestock, perishables & live plants
4. Flammable items (fire crackers, oil cans, adhesives, paint cans)
5. Explosives (arms, ammunition, fireworks, flares, gunpowder, airbag inflators)
6. Fire extinguishers
7. Platinum, gold, silver, artificial jewelry, gem, precious, semi-precious metals or stones in any form including bricks
8. Alcohol/tobacco/medicines/drugs/poisonous goods
9. Toxic and infectious Items
10. High capacity batteries such as car batteries & generator batteries
11. Machinery parts containing oil, grease, fuel or batteries
12. Corrosive items (acids, chemicals), radioactive material
13. Indian postal articles such as stamps and articles like Coins, Banknotes, Currency notes, Sodexo or securities of any kind payable to bearer, traveler’s cheque, Gambling devices & lottery tickets.
14. Pornographic material
16. Dry ice used for packaging or temperature controlSection6: Complaints
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.orgSection7: Limitation of Liability
1. Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
3. We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
4. We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
5. If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
6. The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, and loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any services purchased from us.
7. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
8. In the event delyGO has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, DelyGo may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, DelyGo reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
9. Offers are subject to DelyGo's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.Section8: General Terms
1. All prices are in Indian Rupees. GST is included where indicated.
2. We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
3. We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
4. Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Services from us by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
5. Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality.
6. Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
8. If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
9. These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
10. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
11. These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with India Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the India Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.