- II. We may share information about our Members with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes only. However, except as otherwise delyGO does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your customers with other companies.
- III. delyGO uses your information on a cumulative basis to help operate our web sites and enhance our web sites design, improve our content, our services and usability. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new Services, and special offers.
- IV. Your delyGO’s account is password-protected and you can create further users and user groups to whom you shall assign Usernames and Passwords, so only you and those you designate can access and view the member information linked to your account. Finally, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information.
2) Personal Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information means and includes all information that can be attributed to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID etc. When you browse through delyGO, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
3) Use of Personal Information
delyGO uses your personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes/concerns, promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We may also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information to customize & improve your experience at delyGO.
delyGO does not use “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse these cookies, you may not be able to properly use some portions of our Service.
5) Third Party Service Providers
We may employ some third-party companies and individuals for the following purposes:
- I. To provide the Service on our behalf.
- II. To process any Service-related activities; or
- III. To help us analyze & improve our Services.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are legally obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
6) Links to Other Sites
delyGO has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.